a few weeks ago kevin’s grandparents gave us 2 HUGE zuchinnis from their garden. i’ve been looking for other creative ways to eat zoodles that don’t involve meatballs and marinara…i stumbled across this cool rad rainbow raw pad thai recipe! it’s more like a raw asian-sytle zoodle salad. it was perfect with some grilled galbi (marinated by my mommy)!
(recipe adapted from Oh She Glows)
- 1 medium zucchini, julienned
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup coleslaw (w/ green cabbage & julienned carrots)
- 1 cup thinly sliced red cabbage
- 3/4-1 cup fresh edamame
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
1) Prep vegetables. Add the zucchini, carrots, pepper, and cabbage into one or two large bowls. Toss with hands to combine.
2) Top bowls with edamame, green onion, and sesame seeds.
3) Pour on any asian-style dressing. Enjoy!
kevin and i will be on vacation for a week so i’ll be taking a little break from blogging. happy end of june to y’all!