i found this recipe last year and looked forward to the following year’s Thanksgiving so that i could using the leftover spiral-roasted ham to make this ooey-gooey ham & cheese pull apart bread. the time finally came and the final result was sooo good!
recipe courtesy of Table for Two
- 1 can of refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup spiral-cut honey glazed ham, cut into small cubes
- 3 cups colby jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and grease a 9×5 in loaf pan.
- Pop open the refrigerated biscuits and gently separate the biscuit halves.You will get 16 biscuits after you split them in half. Line them on a large cutting board. Using 2 cups of the shredded cheese, sprinkle a heaping pile on top of each biscuit.
- Take the cubed pieces of ham and place them gently on top of the cheese. If they don’t stay on, you can gently press the cheese and ham down on top of the biscuit to make it stay in place.
- Make 4 stacks of biscuits by placing 4 biscuit halves on top of each other. Place the stacks in the loaf pan and arranging it so that both ends have biscuit without filling touching the pan. Flip the last biscuit half so that the bare side will touch the pan.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, remove foil, sprinkle the remaining 1 cup of cheese on top of the loaf and bake loaf for another 10 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and then remove from the pan and place on a platter. Serve hot and enjoy!